Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monday Picture

Every Monday I am having a picture taken to document this journey. This Monday I was a tad down after my little gain but I had a NVS (none scale victory) where I was able to fit into a new pair of Capri jeans that I bought a few months back. I bought these from American Eagle in a size 8. I was wearing a size 10 in jeans when I bought them and I wanted that motivation to get down a pant size. I tried them on over the weekend and bam, that actually buttoned up. They are tight but I think they look pretty good.

I am still hovering back and forth between about 8 pounds down and 6 pounds down. If I eat things with sodium, the scale goes up as it holds on to all the water I am drinking. Speaking of water, I drink at least 8-10 glasses a day. Usually it is closer to 80oz of pure water with a 24oz ice tea somewhere throughout the day. I visit the bathroom often but it is all worth it to have my body hydrated.

I made it the gym yesterday and ran/jogged for 30 minutes on the treadmill. I have only been walking and running a bit with the girls at the park prior to this. Today I am feeling it. My legs are burning a bit and it shows me how out of shape I really am. I hope to improve and get to the gym more often in the next few weeks.

So how is everyone else out there doing? What are you doing? What is keeping your motivated? Let me know, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment