Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A little set back

I have had a little set back this week. Things were going really well up until Friday. My husband got a BIG promotion at work and we went out to celebrate. I ate Mongolian grill food and a little soft serve ice cream. Not so bad really in calories but the sodium is probably what killed me. Then the next day we had a family BBQ on my mom's side of the family. There were not any healthy options at the party and so I chose to eat a small cheeseburger and a few bites of all of the salads and two deviled eggs. I tried to keep active but the extra food stuck with me and my weigh in this morning was 145.2.

I am still down a bit this week but on Friday I was 144 even. It is funny how just a little diversion can change the scale so drastically. I hope to get back on track today but we are going out to dinner for Fathers day and to celebrate my step mom's birthday which was on the 17th. I plan to get grilled chicken or fish with steamed veggies. Wish me luck that i will get back on track and find some time for exercise this coming week!!!


I will leave you all with a picture of my new haircut which was my prize for hitting my first 5 pounds milestone. I am hanging out with my girlies and loving the fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment