Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weigh in Day.............

So every Sunday will be my weigh in day since I started this whole journey on a Sunday. Last week, I made sure to do all of my food shopping and get myself prepared for the week so I could do this right. I had a great week with my food choices and the only thing I ate that I think is a little on the bad side is several snacks of Rold Gold Pretzels.



These things are so yummy and they and they satisfy my craving for something to munch on. These are better than chips, I suppose. I made sure to stock up on some different healthy items for this week so I don't get bored.

I started this journey at 151.6. After one week the scale read.......146.6!!!!! Woohoo!!! Somehow I managed to lose 5 pounds doing things right. That makes me feel so good to know that things are going in the right direction and I am seeing results. And get this, my husband said he could already see a difference. Since when does that happen???? Usually I have to lose a considerable amount before he can see it or before he actually says something. I can feel that my tummy is a tad flatter too which is saying something since my time of the month showed up at the beginning of this week. It is hard to start a diet plan healthy lifestyle when Aunt Flow decides to visit. I hope to see a bit more loss after she leaves.

Wish me luck for next week. I will take comparison photos this week to see if I can "see" any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment