Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Woah...where did the time go

Was my last post really on the 22nd of this month? Well hello July and hello to another healthy month.

The Beach/Disneyland trip is now 9 weeks away. I changed my weigh in day to Friday's because I tend to do better in the week and I want to keep myself motivated by seeing a loss on the scale. This Friday I weighed in at 144.0. I just can't seem to get out of the 144's -145's. I would do good for a bit and then have a big pig out meal and the scale would go back up. Although the scale read 143.4 this morning so maybe I am finally getting somewhere again.

I decided I need to try and be good for at least one week. No cheating no giving in to temptation, just eating to fuel my body and eating the best things for my body. I also decided to do the 30 Day Shred program by Jillian Michael's again. I did this back in January and finished the whole program but I was not eating as well as I am now. I would love to see the difference this time around. I have no idea how I am going to fit the video in with my hectic schedule but I am guessing I will be getting up early most days to get it in. I'm also going to the gym during my lunch break and doing at least 30 minutes on the Elliptical, usually burning 315-360 calories! I would say I am back on track again and I hope to keep a steady pace of losing 1 to 1.5 pounds per week before the trip.

This time I decided to document my 30 Day Shred journey so as much as I don't want to do it. I am posting bikini pictures. Please don't laugh (I really need a tan):






No comments:

Post a Comment